The Lancer Viper Brake is a tuneable muzzle brake and compensator designed for precision shooters. Engineered with a blast chamber and four tuneable jets, the Viper muzzle brake effectively reduces barrel movement and felt recoil, making for faster follow on shots and a more accurate shooting experience.
- Available in stainless steel or black nitride finish for .308 and 6.5 chambered rifles utilizing a 5/8-24 thread pitch
- Angled blast baffles reduce recoil and stabilize the rifle
- Four jet locations on the top of the brake redirect gas pressure from the blast chamber creating a downward force on the muzzle
- Different size jets are supplied so the operator can tune the desired amount downward compensation
- Includes locking jam nut for mounting and six (6) configurable tuning jets
- Length – 3.75″
- Width – 1.87″ (at the widest point)
- Height – 1.05″
For installation and tuning instructions, please refer to the Viper Brake Armorer’s Manual.