NOTE: Due to the various configurations available for the LCH716, some variations may require additional assembly and production time. Please allow at least two (2) weeks for your handguard to ship.
Designed to fit the popular Sig Sauer 716 rifle, with piston operating systems. The Lancer piston rifle carbon fiber handguards will replace the OEM handguard and offer a substantial weight savings without sacrificing performance.
Contrary to popular belief, we designed these handguards in carbon fiber not for cosmetic reasons, but because our carbon fiber handguards are lighter, stronger, and less heat-conductive than their aluminum counterparts. While they are certainly one of the best options on the market for competition use, they are much more than just “go-fast parts”. The immense strength, durability, and low thermal conductivity of Lancer’s carbon fiber handguards have made them the favored handguard system for some of the most demanding military units and law enforcement agencies both in the United States and in our allied countries around the globe.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with SIG 716 GEN 2
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- M-LOK compatible slots
- Free-Float design
- Available in two separate lengths
- Octagon carbon fiber tube
- Aluminum receiver extension with built-in Picatinny rail
- Clearance to access gas block
- SIG 516/716 extended handguards have a cut-out exposing the gas block top rail for access to gas adjustment. The Picatinny rail does not extend beyond the gas block.
- Outside Diameter – 2″
- Inside Diameter – 1.7″