NOTE: Due to the various configurations available for the LCH7, some variations may require additional assembly and production time. Please allow at least two (2) weeks for your handguard to ship.
The LCH7 is Lancer’s flagship free-floating carbon fiber handguard which has been painstakingly engineered to reduce weight while improving the overall strength and accuracy of the AR-10 platform.
Contrary to popular belief, we designed these handguards in carbon fiber not for cosmetic reasons, but because our carbon fiber handguards are lighter, stronger, and less heat-conductive than their aluminum counterparts. While they are certainly one of the best options on the market for competition use, they are much more than just “go-fast parts”. The immense strength, durability, and low thermal conductivity of Lancer’s carbon fiber handguards have made them the favored handguard system for some of the most demanding military units and law enforcement agencies both in the United States and in our allied countries around the globe.
- M-LOK compatible
- Accepts M-LOK 2″ Sight Rail
- Designed for DPMS High or Armalite ARs chambered in 7.62X51 / .308Win or similar .308 AR rifles with upper receivers threaded for 16/18 thread per inch barrel nut.
- Inside/Outside dimensions of 1.89″/2.20″
- The weight of the handguard, including proprietary barrel nut is 11.5 oz.
- The handguard is a free float design comprising of a custom octagon shaped carbon-fiber handguard tube connected to the upper receiver with a 7075-T6 aluminum upper receiver extension.
- Cooling slots have been provided to manage barrel temperature and allow the connection of accessory rails. Slots are provided at six o’clock for an accessory rail and holes for sling swivel stud so a bi-pod can be attached.
- Free float design installation requires the removal of the rifle’s barrel and specialized knowledge in AR rifle disassembly / assembly.
- 7.2″ (Carbine) and 9.5″ (Midlength) handguard lengths are designed to fit a barrel with a carbine or midlength length gas system, respectively, and fixed front sight post.
Looking for exact dimensions? LCH7 Handguard Dimensions
NOTE: The proprietary free-floating handguard mount requires the removal of the barrel and specialized knowledge of the AR-10 platform for successful installation and removal. Fixed front sight posts and gas blocks may also need to be removed during installation. If you’re not comfortable performing these tasks on your rifle system, please consult a certified gunsmith for professional installation.