The Lancer Systems MSC is an innovative new product that offers you the option to modularly mount a suppressor cover on your Lancer Systems LCH5 Carbon Fiber Handguard, when choosing to run your rifle suppressed. You will also have the ability to quickly detach the MSC when needing to access the suppressor.
The purpose of the MSC design is to create a shield around your rifle-mounted suppressor, to protect your suppressor from coming into contact with something that could damage your investment, and to primarily protect you from coming into contact with the dangerously hot suppressor following live-fire.
You MUST have a Lancer Systems LCH5 Carbon Fiber Handguard in order to mount the MSC.
*This product is NOT cross compatible with other manufacturer’s handguards*
- Quick-Attach/Detach clamping mechanism that is compatible with ALL Lancer Systems LCH5 Carbon Fiber Handguards.
- Clamp can be installed right-handed or left-handed, with the ability to be positioned in eight different orientations, to satisfy each user’s ergonomic preference.
- User-adjustable lever tension to ensure secure fitment between your LCH5 Handguard and the MSC.
- The MSC serves as a shield to mitigate the effects of mirage when using a sight, due to blocking the heat coming off of the suppressor during live-fire.
- Two size options compatible with the most popular 1.5 inch suppressors on the market, with two design offerings per size; Lancer and Slotted.
- LCH5-size MSC will be the same size as your LCH5 Carbon Fiber Handguard, for a sleek uniform aesthetic.
- LCH7-size MSC will be a slightly larger overall grip size for more clearance on certain suppressors (such as Surefire-style suppressors), while still maintaining a seamless aesthetic.