The best just got even better!
As a leader in carbon fiber technology, Lancer’s carbon fiber handguards have become the standard by which all others are measured. With a newly engineered barrel nut, adapter and mounting system, the LCH5 Gen2 stands peerless among its competitors. Featuring an entirely new design, installation is quick and easy, with no more struggling to time the barrel nut with the gas tube. The new adapter and mounting system results in a handguard that is over 250% more rigid than the handguard it replaces, resulting in minimal deflection and solid, repeatable accuracy. All of this performance, combined with carbon fiber’s light weight and low thermal conductivity ensure that the LCH5 Gen2 will quickly replace the original LCH5, to become the new favored handguard system for some of the most demanding military units, law enforcement agencies and shooting enthusiasts, around the globe.
- Compatible with standard milspec AR-15 upper receivers
- Available with a full length upper Picatinny rail, a 2″ rail section for mounting an optional front sight or a no rail slick top
- Available in six standard lengths: 7″, 8″, 9.5″, 11.5″, 13″ and 15”
- Adapter features integral QD sling mounts at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock positions
- M-LOK® slots provide quick and secure accessory mounting
- Installation of Gen2 Handguards onto non-milspec AR-15 receivers may require the use of a barrel nut shim kit for proper fitment.