Firearms Returns for Warranty Work
It is legal for you to ship your firearm to us for warranty work and for us to return it directly to you without going through a dealer unless Lancer Systems, LP learns that the ship-from address is a location where firearms are prohibited. You must provide us with a street address for the return UPS shipment and you must be the signer when UPS returns the firearm. We are required by BATF to have the firearm owner’s signature by UPS for legal return. If the shipped from address is a prohibited location, the repaired firearm will not be shipped until an FFL is nominated to receive the repaired firearm for the owner.
Do not attempt to use the postal service to ship a firearm. Use UPS service only as they are the only services with access to our secured shipping area. We are not responsible for incoming shipping damage and will contact you if we have determined that your shipment has been damaged in transit to us.
Requirements for shipping your firearm to us:
- Prior to shipping, remove all stocks, scopes, mounts and accessories from your firearm unless they are necessary for the work to be done. This will further reduce your risk and save you additional labor charges.
- If you use original factory boxes or after-market cases, we recommend inserting them into another plain box so as not to have any indication that a firearm is enclosed.
- Make sure that the firearm is well packed to prevent movement and damage in shipment. There should be a buffer of at least one inch of packing material between your firearm and the wall of the box.
- If you do not have shipping boxes and/or packing materials to ship us your firearm, supplies are readily available at shipping outlets like the UPS Store or from office supply outlets like Staples.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us.
- Rifles are made to order and take 2-4 weeks to assemble and ship.
- All orders are shipped via UPS.
- An additional $20 will be added for items shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
- If you’re from California and want to purchase a firearm, contact us.
- High Capacity Magazines – Municipal laws exist throughout the country that may restrict ownership of high capacity rifle magazines. Check your local ordinances prior to purchasing high capacity magazines. The following US States currently have restrictions on high-capacity rifle magazines: California, Washington DC, Maryland, Massachusetts, Colorado, New York and New Jersey.
- Receivers and Rifles – Lancer receivers and rifles must be shipped to an authorized FFL dealer. A signed copy of the FFL must be on file with Lancer Systems prior to shipping any receivers or complete rifles. If we don’t have an FFL for you, your order will be put on hold until it is received. Please mail a signed copy to Lancer Systems, 2800 Milford Square Pike, Quakertown, PA 18951, or you can fax it to: 610 973-2601.
- Please contact us..
- We do not accept orders with APO/FPO/DPO as the billing or shipping information.