0.73 lbs (11.68 oz)
1.87 x 3.77 x 1.05 in
- The Lancer Viper Brake is a “tunable” brake/compensator designed for precision shooters.
- Engineered with a blast chamber and four tunable jets, the Viper brake effectively reduces barrel movement making for faster follow on shots.
- Angled blast baffles are incorporated to reduce recoil and further stabilize the rifle.
- Lancer has incorporated four jet locations on the top of the brake; the jets redirect gas pressure from the blast chamber creating a downward force on the muzzle of the rifle.
- Different size jets are supplied so the operator can tune the downward force.
- Tuning is a simple manner of changing the combination of jets until the desired effect is achieved.
- The Viper brake is made from stainless or Blacknitrided steel for .308 and 6.5 chambered rifles utilizing a 5/8-24 thread pitch.
- Included are a jam nut and six tuning jets.
Attention: ITAR Controlled
This part may be subject to United States Munitions List (USML) item, Section 121.1(h) and subject to ITAR requirements that can be found in Subchapter M, Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120 through 130 (22CFR 120-130). By acceptance of the product, customer agrees to full responsibility to remain in compliance with the above-stated ITAR requirements with the further sale and distribution of products if applicable.