1.0 lbs (16 oz)
- x 3.5 x 3.5 in
- The handguard is a free float design comprising of a custom round carbon-fiber handguard tube connected to the upper receiver with a 7075-T6 aluminum upper receiver extension.
- Inner/Outer Diameter is 1.69″/2.00″
- Cooling slots have been provided to manage barrel temperature and allow the connection of accessory rails, there are also slots at six o’clock for an accessory rail and holes for sling swivel stud so a bi-pod can be attached.
- Being of free float design the installation requires the removal of the rifle’s barrel and specialized knowledge in AR rifle disassembly / assembly.
- 7.2″ (Carbine) and 9.5″ (Midlength) handguard lengths are designed to fit a barrel with a carbine or midlength length gas system, respectively, and fixed front sign post.
Attention: ITAR Controlled
This part may be subject to United States Munitions List (USML) item, Section 121.1(h) and subject to ITAR requirements that can be found in Subchapter M, Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120 through 130 (22CFR 120-130). By acceptance of the product, customer agrees to full responsibility to remain in compliance with the above-stated ITAR requirements with the further sale and distribution of products if applicable.