Adaptive Magwell – One Piece
0.14 lbs (2.24 oz)
1.92 x 3.58 x 0.85 in
Lancer’s one-piece Adaptive Magwell is a bolt-on upgrade for all milspec AR-15’s which increases the effective diameter of the magazine well, decreasing reload time and improving reliability under stressful or adverse conditions.
- Compatible with milspec AR-15 rifles and lower receivers with removable trigger guards
- Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Includes rubber gasket for a snug rattle-free fit
- Note: Lancer’s Adaptive Magwell is not compatible with third generation (G3) Magpul PMAGs due to the magazine’s over-travel stop.
- Remove spring pin (or roll pin) from the front of the trigger guard where it connects the existing magwell.
- Swing the trigger guard down so that you have approximately 1/2″ of clearance below the magwell.
- Slide the Lancer Adaptive Magwell (LAM) over the lower lip of the receiver until it stops, making sure that the rubber gasket is properly seated down in the front pocket of the LAM.
- Using a small flathead screwdriver or the tip of a dummy round, depress the spring-loaded pin on the LAM and slide it the rest of the way onto the receiver until the spring-pin pops into place in the trigger guard pin hole.
- Re-install the front of the trigger guard into the mount on the LAM.
- Check to make sure the LAM is secure and perform a basic function test on the rifle prior to live-fire use.
Attention: ITAR Controlled
This part may be subject to United States Munitions List (USML) item, Section 121.1(h) and subject to ITAR requirements that can be found in Subchapter M, Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120 through 130 (22CFR 120-130). By acceptance of the product, customer agrees to full responsibility to remain in compliance with the above-stated ITAR requirements with the further sale and distribution of products if applicable.